Wednesday, November 1

Κουρασμένος Νοέμβρης


This Νοέμβρης (November) looks tired (κουρασμένος ) to me. I can relate. I’m feeling very tired. September and October were exhausting. I’d explain what made them so, but there are some things about which I don’t feel compelled to blog. Too personal, I guess.

I began this blog last November after a frustrating trip abroad, which had me in a bit of a funk upon my return. A friend had started a blog (now dormant) while I was away, which eventually intrigued me enough that I created one on a lark. It wasn’t something I ever saw myself doing. I ended up enjoying it and I still do.

I guess I’ll keep doing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

He looks a bit tired, but maybe more apprehensive as he looks off into the distance. Novemberangel has been around and he's a bit worried about what he sees coming.

Or am I just projecting my own concerns about Tuesday of next week.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

AMAN YALA CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY IMAGES FEATURED ON THIS SITE, UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS RESPECTFUL OWNERS. IF YOU OWN RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS SITE, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL, AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED.