Friday, April 14

Trembling Loins


OK, I admit it, I ripped this out of a magazine at the hair salon. I couldn’t help it. I suppose I could’ve just gone out and bought the magazine, but it was a really dumb magazine, one that I never read (the name of which I can’t recall), and the only reason I was flipping through it was that I was trying to pass the time while waiting to get my haircut.


Anyway, this is just too whack. I had no idea that Trojan had entered the disposable sex toy market. If I understand this ad correctly, the product shown here is something like a vibrating cock ring. It reminds me of those razors that Gillette makes with the battery in the handle so that the thing vibrates, even though I don’t think the vibration makes all that much of a difference in how close a shave one gets and might actually contribute to shaving cuts (see this week’s HNT post).

God forbid Trojan should have used a scene featuring two men. I mean, it’s not like the ancient Greeks were squeamish about using homoerotic scenes on their pottery. But everyone knows the ancient Greeks were much cooler than the Trojans.


Whatever. It’s still a pretty interesting ad. And, undoubtedly, the best part is this:


No real surprise there. My only question is this: Did the legislatures of these states actually pass a law banning disposable vibrating cock rings?? Perhaps it was a decision on the part of Trojan executives not to market this product in those states, based on the… er… more conservative moral climate.

I guess the good people of Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and Virginia will have to find some other way to get their loins a’ tremblin!

3 Comments:

Blogger tornwordo said...

Wow, who would've thought? They could save some ink and put "Only available in Blue States."

6:44 AM  
Blogger The Persian said...

fascinating...not that I have much use for condoms these days (sexless in Western MA) but they look fun!

:)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Well it's their loss, isn't it? A friend of Fritz's and mine has the BEST sex toys. The Fukuoko Vibrating Glove is simply incredible. Shases of the beach boys--"He's giving me good vibrations . . . !"

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

AMAN YALA CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY IMAGES FEATURED ON THIS SITE, UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS RESPECTFUL OWNERS. IF YOU OWN RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS SITE, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL, AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED.