Wednesday, March 1

Έλα, βρέ Μάρτη!

I don’t like Tsarouchis’ personification of March as much as I liked his February. And so far, I don’t like March as much as I liked February. It’s cold out there! I’m hoping that we have some of that mild winter weather that February brought us (a couple of weeks ago anyway).

In spite of the chill, I took a nice brisk walk through the Common and Public Garden today at lunch and decided to take a brief stroll up Newbury, which I never do. I stumbled upon Timeless Teas, which is my new favorite store. What a wonderful selection of teas! Downstairs, L’Aroma Café will brew you up a cup to go, so I ordered a nice peach-apricot tea for the walk back to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abel Magwitch said...

I LOVE Timeless Teas! Especially because I kind of have an obsession with tea...not only because I find it far tastier than coffee, but also for its historical impact. A lot of people don't realize how a lot of those new commodities in the 16th century shaped the course of world history...

10:51 AM  
Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey said...

would love to hear more...

10:54 AM  
Blogger Doghigh said...

God that peach-apricot tea sounds so good right about now! I haven't been to Boston in ages but the next time I am in town I will check this place out.

Oh and Happy HNT!!! :-)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.

AMAN YALA CLAIMS NO CREDIT FOR ANY IMAGES FEATURED ON THIS SITE, UNLESS EXPRESSLY STATED. ALL VISUAL CONTENT IS COPYRIGHT TO ITS RESPECTFUL OWNERS. IF YOU OWN RIGHTS TO ANY OF THE IMAGES AND DO NOT WISH THEM TO APPEAR ON THIS SITE, PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL, AND THEY WILL BE PROMPTLY REMOVED.